Members can't post

If you cant login or need a bit of help using the site
Brian
Site Admin

Members can't post

#1 Postby Brian » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:49 pm

If you can only see the POLSAF section and you are a member then please PM me with your Full name and ISPS Badge number and then I can open up the members section.
If your are a rep or a bailiff please state that as well
Thank You

Jaygee

Re: Members can't post

#2 Postby Jaygee » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Brian, I can only see the POLSAF Section of the site. My name is John Gardner and the ISPS badge number (assuming that is the POLSAF permit number) is ******. Will you please make the members section of the site available to me. Regards John

Brian
Site Admin

Re: Members can't post

#3 Postby Brian » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:42 am

Jaygee wrote:Hi Brian, I can only see the POLSAF Section of the site. My name is John Gardner and the ISPS badge number (assuming that is the POLSAF permit number) is *********. Will you please make the members section of the site available to me. Regards John

Sorry but when you registered you didn't put a club or a polsaf isps number so I cant tell you are a member.
You should of PM'd me (top right hand side). Only Donna knows who are members, bailiffs and reps.

I have removed your isps number incase spaammers try using it and opened up the "Members Information" section for you.

There are probably a few others in the same boat as you but if they don't tell me there is nothing I can do ;)

Return to “Login problems or Just help using the site”