The Port of Liverpool Sea Angling Federation
Rules for Junior members
1/ minimum age for joining POLSAF IS 12 YEARS OF AGE
2/ 12 TO 16 YEARS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A ADULT
and can only fish enclosed areas I;e Langton closed wall
and sandon in front of railings THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
ON ANY OPEN WALL. SUPERVISED OR NOT
3/ FROM THE AGE OF 16 YEARS TO 18 YEARS THEY WILL BE ALLOWED
TO FISH ANY VENUE COVERED BY POLSAF AGREEMENT WITH PEEL
THIS AGE GROUP WILL STILL HAVE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A ADULT
4/ THIS AGREEMENT WAS PASSED BY ALL CLUBS IN POLSAF IT IS SOLELY
A HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUE BAILLIFS WILL HAVE POWERS TO ENFORCE
ENFORCED FROM 1ST JULY 2014
The Committee of POLSAF agree that all member clubs shall be permitted to fish at West Langton/Alex or West Sandon Docks but will at all times adhere to the following conditions.
Conditions for access to and fishing at the Port of Liverpool
Each member enters the dock estate as an individual and at their own risk
1. At the north and south ends of the Sandon Knuckle fishing must be done from behind the safety rail.
2. Whilst fishing at West Langton/Alex or Sandon Docks anglers must wear at all times appropriate attire + hi-viz whilst fishing.
3. Peel Ports, M.D.H.C. and POLSAF will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damage to any goods or valuables.
4. Under no circumstances will Peel Ports / M.D.H.C. or POLSAF be liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of members/member clubs or anyone else in connection with fishing on the dock estate, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from fishing on the dock, except for death or personal injury caused by their negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for M.D.H.C. / Peel or POLSAF to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
5. No vehicles, cycles or motor cycles are permitted on the Sandon Knuckle or the approach road. All vehicles must be parked by the West Huskisson wind turbine
6. On arrival all club members must show their fishing pass, sign in and enter the name of their club at the security gate. When leaving the dock estate all club members must again show their pass before signing out and inform the guard when the last man has left.
7. polsaf members must abide by these conditions/rules set out Click Here. breach of rules will result in an investigation by peel/M.D.H.C/polsaf under,( rule 9.disipline) in polsaf constitution which may revoke your membership in polsaf
8. In agreement with Peel Ports / M.D.H.C. NO MEMBER CLUB will be allowed to fish off West Seaforth Docks as from .18TH AUGUST 2013
9. Fishing shall only be allowed where there is a minimum of two members at each permitted location except for west Langton wall known as disabled pegs Lifebelts with lines will be provided at each location by Peel Ports / M.D.H.C. Any missing or damaged lifebelts must be reported at the Security Gate on departure from the dock estate.
10. Persons fishing at the above mentioned locations do so entirely at their own risk. Neither POLSAF, M.D.H.C. or Peel Ports may be held to account for any incident arising from members fishing at these locations.
11. All club secretaries and club members must sign to say that they have read and understood this agreement and that they will obey these conditions.
Signed on behalf of Liverpool Sea Angling Federation.
Member Club (print) ____________________________ Secretary Name (print)___________________________
All members of Polsaf. Either personal or via club(s),MUST have signed this agreement.
Site Record to enter Port
Site Record to enter Port
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest