How to renew your Permit

How to sort your POLSAF permit or Re-new your old one.
Donna
Site Admin

How to renew your Permit

#1 Postby Donna » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Members of affiliated clubs should apply for their pass via there club representative.

Individuals wishing to apply for a pass must follow the procedure detailed below.

Print and complete the following paragraphs

......................................................................................................................................................................
POLSAF permit renewal for individual members.

Please renew my permit , number.................................. in the name of …......................................

I enclose a cheque for £40.00 payable to Polsaf

A signed copy of the Peel ports agreement ( found on this site )

A copy of valid personal insurance for 2018

A stamped self addressed envelope.

I understand this will be a 2 year permit and I will be required to provide proof of insurance for 2019.

By return you will receive a membership slip and contact details and instructions for pass issue.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

We understand that the anniversary for insurance renewal may be in January but individuals must still apply now to be included in the list for renewals. The new pass will not be given out until insurance has been verified

Any pass related enquiries, including postal address, email Donna Hollett
polsafsec2013@gmail.com

Return to “POLSAF Permits”